Quamby Estate is a classically romantic venue with a welcoming 1.6km tree lined driveway, sweeping picture book landscape and a grand historic homestead. Our professional team of wedding and event specialists will assist with every aspect from intimate ceremonies for the two of you to larger celebrations with complete run-of-course and exclusive use of your own private country estate. Talk to us about what you’d like, and of course let us know if you have any extra special requests!
Saying ‘I do’ at Quamby Estate offers endless possibilities for your special day… but here are just some of our favourites:
- Homestead Gardens:Our spectacular Hornbeam tree creates a romantic canopy for a garden ceremony at the Quamby Homestead
- Quamby Lawns:An outdoor ceremony on the lawns provide a picture postcard setting with dappled sunlight shining through the old English trees
- The Ante Room:The natural light streaming through the full-length windows and lush country surrounds of the Ante Room in the Sir Richard Dry Pavilion provides the perfect indoor option for your ceremony
You’ve said ‘I Do’…. now its time to celebrate with your guests!
- The Romantic Outdoors:Dine under the stars with a moonlit first dance as husband and wife on the Quamby Homestead lawns.
- Garden Party:Entertain your guests with a garden party like no other. The Quamby Lawns are the perfect setting for sundowner cocktails.
- The Sir Richard Dry Pavilion in The Golf Club:Panoramic views of the beautifully manicured golf course and estate grounds create impressive backdrop your reception whether you’re looking for a black tie dinner for up to 150 guests or a more relaxed luncheon. The Sir Richard Dry Pavilion is a fusion of Georgian and contemporary architecture featuring private rooms and a restaurant with bar and dance floor.
For a more intimate affair a reception luncheon or candlelit dinner in the Homestead Dining Room is a wonderful option for up to 40 guests or a cocktail party for up to 80 guests.
Menus Seasoned with Love
Quamby’s dining is a truly Tasmanian gourmet experience with menus showcasing the exceptional local produce of this region. Menus are available on request. Should you prefer a tailored menu our Executive Chef will work in collaboration with you and price accordingly.
Our Wedding Specialists
Our team of wedding specialists and estate staff will assist you every step of your exciting journey so you can relax as soon as you arrive. You and your guests can expect newly refurbished luxurious accommodation, exceptional food, picture book landscape views and plenty of smiles while you’re here with us on our country estate for the most memorable day of your life. Contact our wedding team for assistance on 0437391933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
QUAMBY’S INAUGURAL BRIDE OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
Share the romance of your wedding and make your special day last a little bit longer! The 2014 winner’s story will feature in Quamby’s BRIDETAS MAGAZINE advertising campaign, our website and dedicated wedding blog. The winner will receive 2 nights accommodation in a deluxe room and a bottle of sparkling wine of arrival. To complete your entry tell us in 50 words or less about your wedding and why it was so special. Eligible participants will be required to send details to Kirsty@quambyestate.com.au by 6 April 2015 together with your name, telephone number, email, date of birth, 5 – 7 wedding photos and at least 2 wedding suppliers.
For further details: BRIDE OF THE YEAR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It’s our way of saying thank you and making your wedding day last just that little bit longer.
View our Quamby Estate Wedding Compendium
Our stunning wedding photography is courtesy of Jonathan Wherrett